5 Tips on installation of PIR motion sensors
However in reality, to truly minimize the occurrence of such false alarms, there are some tips we think you ought to know when install pet-immune PIR sensors.
1. It is recommended to install the sensor 2 meters above your pet’s head when it stands on the ground.
2. It is also suggested that pets that stay on higher places such as couches, top of closets, dinner tables and etc. do have a chance to trigger the PIR sensor, which could result in false alarms.
In addition, to reduce the risk of PIR malfunction, there are extra cautions need to be taken for the installation.
3. Avoid a direct reflection of glass window or mirror when install.
4. Avoid a direct sun light to the surface of PIR when install.
5. It is recommended to remain the room temperature in the range of 0°C - 35°C to ensure the PIR sensor working in high efficiency.
Should you have any further questions, please contact: [email protected].
New Indoor Cameras: alert with Video push notification when alarm is triggeredSpecially designed for alarm systems, this wireless motion-detected color video camera, which support with safety verification and remote access with night vision, will perfectly work with...
Professional CMS connectivity is available nowNovaPro now supports professional CMS connectivity! Contact your local CMS company to secure you and your family better. What is CMS? A central monitoring station(also known as "CMS" or alarm monitoring center) is a...
“Ready to Arm” - a gentle reminder of the state of the window/door contact sensor“Ready to Arm” - ARM in a more secure way Pop up to remind you of all the unclosed doors and windows when you Arm/Home Arm the system. Have you ever forgotten to close your door or...