Having issues with receiving notifications from the APP?
Enable push notifications function in the app
1. Open the app, tap “Settings" (at the upper right corner).
2. Select “Users”, then tap your OWN profile name.
3. Make sure “Push Notification” is enabled.
4. Select the types of notifications you want to receive.
5. Remember to “Save” the setting by click “✔️” at the upper right corner.
Enable push notifications function on your phone
For an iPhone
2. Scroll the screen down and find “My Nova”.
3. Tap “My Nova” and make sure to “Allow Notifications”.
For an Android phone
2. Tap “Messages” or any sub-category that indicates notifications.
3. Find “My Nova” and make sure to “Allow Notifications”.
Allow the APP running at Background (of the phone’s OS)
Shouting the app down at the system background has grown popular as mobile phone manufacturers try to preserve the battery as much as they can. Although their intension is sensible, it does lead to some problems as the app notifications can disappear.
The way to allow the app running at the system background varies with the phone you are using. Some manufacturers have made it possible in the phone’s settings, typically under the menu item of “Messages” or “Notifications”.
If you still have difficulties to find the right solution for receiving notifications, you can always contact: [email protected], we will assist you in any way we can.
New Features of Helio Smart Alarm System Helio Smart—the New Generation of DinsafeR Smart Alarm System Intuitive User Interface · Care Mode · Bypass Mode · Chime Mode Intuitive User Interface This brand-new APP is designed to bring users more features in a much easier...
New Indoor Cameras: alert with Video push notification when alarm is triggeredSpecially designed for alarm systems, this wireless motion-detected color video camera, which support with safety verification and remote access with night vision, will perfectly work with...
Professional CMS connectivity is available nowNovaPro now supports professional CMS connectivity! Contact your local CMS company to secure you and your family better. What is CMS? A central monitoring station(also known as "CMS" or alarm monitoring center) is a...