What is GDPR?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable as of May 25th, 2018 in all member states to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe. This Regulation lays down rules relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data. It protects fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons and in particular their right to the protection of personal data. It states the free movement of personal data within the Union shall be neither restricted nor prohibited for reasons connected with the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
To ensure that all the services provided by our clients follow the latest EU laws, we are here to help review all applications and services developed originally by Dinsafer Innovation for the consistency with General Data Protection Regulation.
This indicates we check for all private information (such as: E-Mail, IP-Address, Address, Telephone, photo, general biometric data, ...) and the method of utilization and storage to be conform with law, by answering the following questions in subjects of Base Station, App and Cloud/Server.
- Which data will be stored? (e.g. Mail address)
- Why is it stored? (Reason why it’s needed)
- Is it an option, or a must do?
- Where it will be stored? (e.g. in Cloud/Smartphone/Device)
- How/When it will be used / modified? (e.g. only by user, administrator, server service team)
- Who has access to the data? (e.g. server service team, only the user, administrator)
- How the safety of data is realized (e.g. encryption)? (password, encryption, no protection)
- How the people can delete their data, modify it, or see all of it, or how we can do for them, or any 3rd party?
For more information, please feel free to contact: [email protected]